{≈≈ Tantalas ≈≈}
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

{≈≈ Tantalas ≈≈}

Final Fantasy XI™ ≈≈ [Tantalas Linkshell Community] ≈≈

AccueilGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Navigation
 Portail
 Index
 Membres
 FAQ
 Rechercher
Connexion
Nom d'utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Connexion automatique: 
:: Récupérer mon mot de passe
Rechercher

Résultats par :

Rechercher Recherche avancée
Derniers sujets
» SHUNRU (Y a quelqun ?) !!!
Rules Icon_minitimeSam 11 Jan 2014 - 9:23 par Shunryu

» Sky : the end
Rules Icon_minitimeDim 27 Sep 2009 - 17:07 par shadowarrior

» Friday
Rules Icon_minitimeLun 10 Aoû 2009 - 16:55 par Necrosigh

» Monday
Rules Icon_minitimeLun 27 Juil 2009 - 16:13 par Necrosigh

» Monday Points : update (July the 6th)
Rules Icon_minitimeLun 13 Juil 2009 - 17:49 par Necrosigh

» Points on the 10th of Jully
Rules Icon_minitimeLun 13 Juil 2009 - 17:35 par Necrosigh

» Rules : update 07/07
Rules Icon_minitimeMar 7 Juil 2009 - 22:05 par Necrosigh

» Rules : Update (July 4th)
Rules Icon_minitimeSam 4 Juil 2009 - 13:43 par Necrosigh

» Points on July Friday 3rd
Rules Icon_minitimeSam 4 Juil 2009 - 13:13 par Necrosigh

Forum
Marque-page social
Marque-page social reddit      

Conservez et partagez l'adresse de {≈≈ Tantalas ≈≈} sur votre site de social bookmarking

Conservez et partagez l'adresse de {≈≈ Tantalas ≈≈} sur votre site de social bookmarking
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

Rules

AuteurMessage
Necrosigh
Administrator
Administrator

Feuille de personnage
Pseudo: Necrosigh
Job (Main/Sub):

Rules Empty
MessageSujet: Rules   Rules Icon_minitimeMer 18 Fév 2009 - 13:45

I- How does sky work?

Principle

In order to pop a God (Suzaku, Seiryu, Genbu, or Byakko) you have to farm two pop items that each drop from NM, NM that pop in all the Sky region. The LS is aimed at having everyone's getting R/e items dropping from those gods, in exchange of the points they get (see II-How to get points).

Drops

Members can only obtain r/e items (+ Kirin's Osode/Pole). The drops that can be sold immediately go to the bank (for more information about the bank, see III)

II- Sky points

How to get sky points?

There are 3 ways to get sky points:
- You get 1 point per hour. If you have to AFK, and that it lasts 1 hours, even if you're in sky, you won't have that point.
- Farming pop items for the ls grants you points. Here's the list of the points got per item: Diorite and Ro'Maeve Water + 4 points, + 2 points for Gem of the East and West, and +1 point for other items (Curtana, Gem of the South, Gem of the East, Summerstone, Winterstone, Autumnstone, Springstone: I'm assuming the last 6 items are too hard to get or require too many people). Nb: If 5 of you farmed a diorite and got 2 Diorites in (w/e the time spent), each of those 5 members gets 8 points.
- You can buy points to the bank. The price is ridiculously high (100k for 1 point), but it's if you're rich and impatient. I don't want ppl who could afford points buy them in detriment of the one who couldn't ; and I think 100k is disuasive enough.

How to use your points?

This LS has an invisble bid system.

At the end of the fight, I name the one who takes the bid (someones who doesn'tneed anything that dropped from the NM) ; I usually take them. The player tells (/tell) the amount of points he wants to give for the item. For instance:

Player A has 50 points. Player B has 75 points. Player A bids 45 points for Wind Crystal. Player B bids 30 points for Wind Crystal. Player A obtains a Wind Crystal (Congratulations!)

If Player A and B both bid 35 points, they're allowed to lot, and the one who gets the highest score gets the item.

Nb: If you have 50 points, you cannot bid for 51 points or more.

The LS is not giving any salary ; however, you can trade points for money.
At the moment, the ratio is set at 10 points for 100k ; it might rise if demand is low enough, and if bank's filling fast enough. Indeed, the bank has other goals, basically (cf. III). Please note that you can trade only round figures (i.e 10 points, or 20 points... 60 points, etc), meaning you can get 100k, 200k, 600k etc ; I won't accept 16 points exchanges or or things like that.
The money will be given to the one who's the 1st on the list, once a week. If the bank has 0 Gils, you won't immediately get your money. Since the bank's basically aimed at buying pop items, and that community > individuals, if the bank has 500k, that you'renext on the list, and if I find an Autumnstone for 500k, i'll take the stone first. Nb: I'll wait till the bank has 1-2M to start giving money.

III- Sky LS Management

Points Management

I'm updating your points after every run.

Nb: if you're afk 1h in a run that lasts 4 hours, you'll get 3 points instead of 4.

Please don't go afk ages if you have pop items ; give them to someone else before going AFK long time.

Bank Management

The bank is Clairobscur ; you can check the items sold on her FFxiAH.

The income comes from the pricy drops on NMs, and on the points the player buy. The expense results of the purchase of pop items in bazaars, and of your point sales.

I update a list of the items sold/bought after some operations.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Rules
Page 1 sur 1